Every American has the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. The second amendment was written specifically to protect this freedom. Our forefathers saw the need for U.S. Citizens to protect themselves from an over-reaching government and people with ill intent. I am a proud gun owner and believe you should be too.
- Background Checks – Background checks have become another talking point to make it sound like politicians are doing something. Background checks are already mandatory for dealers. Background checks have done, and will do, nothing to stop the majority of violent crimes in this country. Background checks would lead to a gun registry which I am completely opposed to.
- Red Flag Laws – Another political maneuver that will hinder law abiding citizens and do nothing to curb violent crime. Where does it stop? Do we take away the guns from a father whose son saw a counselor to deal with anger issues? Do we make routine visits to his home to determine that he is keeping his guns in a safe.
There is no better example of Washington corruption.
Congress has created a humanitarian crisis and has the ability to fix it, but because of partisan politics they are allowing this atrocity to continue. Let's stop treating human beings as pawns and do the humanitarian thing.
- Secure the border
- Enforce the immigration policies we have in place
- Fund and support the agencies that will carry out these policies
- Reevaluate and improve our immigration policy
Donald J. Trump is doing exactly what he was elected to do.
- He is not a babysitter
- He is not a Pastor
- He is not a social justice warrior
- He was elected to disrupt Washington
- He was elected to Drain the Swamp
Sometimes people need a hand up or help out. They don't need a hand out. The thing is, there is no need for the government to be involved in this process.
- First and foremost, people should turn to family. The family needs to be restored in this country and helping one another goes a long way in doing that.
- Two, that is part of the purpose of the church – to care for one another (to carry one another's burdens).
- Thirdly, we have non-profit organizations that are much better equipped to help the needy – Red Cross, Salvation Army, etc. Government does not need to compete with these organizations.
- Finally, in all of these solutions, we need to recognize that Americans are still good people! We care for one another. Taking away the ability, or necessity, to do so is part of what is causing the downfall of this country.
We need to throttle back the IRS. We need to eliminate all the loopholes that make taxes complicated.
Science tells us that life begins from the point of conception. How do we justify homicide in the name of convenience?
- We must protect life. It is written in our founding document, the Declaration of Independence. Life is an unalienable right endowed by our Creator, God.
- We must put an end to all taxpayer funded abortions in any way shape or form.
Last Day Register to Vote
Monday, Feb 3, 2020
Last Day Apply for Ballot by Mail
Friday, Feb 21, 2020
Tuesday, Feb 18, 2020
Friday, Feb 28, 2020
Tuesday, Mar 3, 2020
7:00am to 7:00pm